필리핀 따분빈민촌 황무지에 피어난 성탄축제

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

jtntv003.jpg

하루하루 살얼음판을 걷는 것 같은 따분빈민촌의 선교사역이다. 수없는 난관에 부딪히고 목숨을 담보로 걸고 지켜내야 하는 땅이다. 아무도 돌보지 않고 희망도 없고 보잘 것 없는 것 같은 지역이다. 자그마한 일에도 신경을 곤두세우고 목숨을 걸고 달려드는 곳이다. 무조건 주어야 하고 받아도 또 받고 섭섭함의 극치를 달리는 곳이다. 이제는 통째로 다 먹어버리려는 음모까지 나오며 눈독을 들이는 곳이다.

jtntv001.jpg

14년을 한결같이 따분빈민촌 선교를 위해 달리고 또 달려왔다. 누가 뭐래도 황무지에 보이는 것이 없어도 심고 또 심어왔다. 내 자신은 만신창이가 되어도 먼 미래를 바라보며 참고 또 참아왔다. 올해는 너무 힘들어 성탄행사를 축소해서 진행할까 망설여지기도 한다. 성탄행사를 한껏 기대하고 있는 아이들과 동네 사람들이 눈에 밟힌다. 어떤 어려움이 있더라도 성탄행사를 치르기로 결심하니 길이 열린다.

특별간증은 새로 조직된 선생들을 세웠는데 눈물의 간증들이 쏟아졌다. 찬양을 위해 특별초청한 필리핀 목사의 찬양과 메세지를 들려주었다. 담임 이선교사의 '그이름 예수'찬양과 영상미디어 설교가 압권이었다. 아이들과 어른들을 위한 선물들을 연령대에 맞추어 에덴에게 부탁했다. 라플 경품추첨시간에 장년만 30여명이 참여해 즐거운 시간을 가졌다. 아이들은 특별순서들을 마치고 연령별로 준비한 선물을 받고 좋아했다. 음식은 준비하지 않고 각자 자기 먹을 것을 지참케 했지만 빈손들이다.

jtntv002.jpg

사람 의지하지 않고 오직 하나님만 의지하면서 성탄행사를 진행하였다. 황량한 황무지에 피어나는 따분빈민촌 성탄축제가 성황리에 마쳐졌다. 헌신해준 모든 교회 스텝진과 기도와 후원한 손길에 감사드린다. 예수님 탄생을 축하하며 하늘에는 영광이요 이 땅에는 평화로다.

필리핀 앙겔레스 따분빈민촌에서 지저스타임즈 이경철 기자

pwmc91@gmail.com www.facebook.com/KyungChul.CharlesLee

Christmas festival to bloom in the wastelands of Philippines

It is a missionary ministry in a Tabun Slum town like walking on the thin ice plate around in a day. It is a land where you have to face the difficulties that can not be done, and you must protect your life as a security. It is an area where no one cares, there is no hope, and nothing is lacking.

It is also a place where people are nervous and tackling their lives for small things. It is a place where you have to give it unconditionally, and even if you accept it, you will receive extreme and extreme of acceptance. It is now a place to eat eyeballs, even a conspiracy to consume everything. For 14 years, I ran and ran for mission of Tabun slum town. No one has ever planted or planted anything without looking in the wilderness. I myself have looked back and looked forward to the future even when I am a stranger.

This year, it is too hard and we are hesitant to proceed with reducing the Christmas event. The children and the people in the neighborhood are looking forward to the Christmas celebration. Even if there is any difficulty, the road is opened because it decides to take the Christmas ceremony.

Special testimonies set up newly formed teachers, and testimonies of tears flowed. I gave a special message and a praise of the Philippine pastor who was invited to praise. Senior Pastor, Rev. Charles Lees 'the name is Jesus' praise and video media sermon was the highlight.

I asked Eden to give gifts for children and adults to the ages. About 30 people attended the raffle prizes during the lottery. After finishing the special order, the children liked to receive gifts prepared by age. We did not prepare food, but we ask each one brought their own food, but empty hands. We did not depend on people, but we relied solely on God and conducted Christmas events. The Christmas festival at the slum town in the desolate wasteland was completed successfully.

We thank all the church staff for their dedication and prayer and support. Celebrate the birth of Jesus, glory in heaven, peace on earth.

Kyung Chul(Charles) Lee, Special correspondent of Jesus Times, at Tabun slum town in Angeles, Philippines

(E-mail: pwmc91@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/KyungChul.CharlesLee )